JUNIOR BASIC TRAINING (JBT Full form): is a Diploma course. The course has been designed to impart teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge to students.
After completing the Diploma course students qualifying for this training essentially get employed in schools imparting elementary education.
JBT / DIET / D.ED / D.EL.Ed course has been designed to improve the elementary level teacher workforce in India. JBT course caters to the needs of elementary level education segment. JBT is technically an elementary teacher training course.
JBT Course is also known as D.El.Ed. , D.ED or DIET. After completing 2 years academic program, JBT professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools, Primary Level Schools, nursery and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education. This teacher training course suits those who want to teach at Nursery & Primary level schools.
- Students should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% in aggregate.
- Graduates willing to pursue this course must have cleared their examination with 45% in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation and want to enhance their educational degrees also can go for it.
- Applicants who have an extra interest in studies, teaching and have an innovative mind and want to provide/teach easy methods to the students also take up this course.
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Syllabus
Syllabus of Junior Basic Training as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Education in Emerging Indian|
|2||Understanding the Child and the Learning Process (Educational Psychology)|
|3||Educational Management at Elementary Level|
|5||Education for Peace, Value, Environment and Human Rights|
|6||Teaching of Hindi|
|7||Teaching of Social Studies|
|8||Teaching of Environmental Science|
|9||Teaching of Mathematics|
|10||Teaching of English|
|12||Health & Physical Education Yoga|
|13||Sessional Work (PET/Yoga)|
|14||Art Education & Work Experience (Theory & Practical)|
|1||Teaching of Mother Tongue (Hindi)|
|2||Teaching of English Language|
|3||Teaching of Mathematics|
|4||Teaching of Environmental Studies (Sciences)|
|5||Teaching of Environmental Studies (Social-Studies)|
|6||Teaching of Work Experience|
|7||Teaching of Art Education|
|8||Teaching of Health and Physical Education|
|(C)||School Experience Program|
|3||Games and Sports|
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Colleges
- Shanti College of Education, Mahendragarh
- Rao Udmi Ram college of Education, Gurgaon
- SD College, Gurgaon
- MD College, Bahadurgarh
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course Suitability
- Candidates those who want to adopt teaching profession at school level and have and have confidence, patience, liking for the subject, ability to understand the children, organizing capacity, helpful nature, good communication skill, etc. are suitable for the course.
- Those who are humane in behaviour can deal friendly with children and easily can understand the mindset and needs also is a good match for it. (JBT Course Admission 2022)
How is Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course Beneficial?
- The foremost benefit of the JBT is that they can find jobs in nursery schools, primary, middle and high schools, special schools, etc. after it.
- They can run their own operated educational schools/institutes and coaching center as well.
- Apart from the teaching jobs, they have also the option of working as consultants, assistants, educational employees, social workers, educational specialists, etc.